Jewelry stolen from Julianne Moore's NYC home
NEW YORK (AP) — Approximately $127,000 worth of jewelry has been stolen from actress Julianne Moore's New York City brownstone.
Police say a complaint was filed with the NYPD on Oct. 1. They said Thursday that a necklace, bracelets and watches, some by Cartier, were reported missing.
They say the robbery occurred at the home in Manhattan's West Village sometime between June 6 and Aug. 28.
Police say the brownstone was under renovation and about 15 to 25 construction workers had access to the house during that time.
There have been no arrests and the jewelry has not been recovered. Police are investigating it as a grand larceny.
More Entertainment News
- Netflix reaches original TV deal with DreamWorks
- Sahlins brought intellect to comedy
- Miss USA crown goes to Connecticut contestant
- Davidson, Tom win lead acting Emmys
- City to keep ‘Come as you are’ sign