Jewelry stolen from Julianne Moore's NYC home
NEW YORK (AP) — Approximately $127,000 worth of jewelry has been stolen from actress Julianne Moore's New York City brownstone.
Police say a complaint was filed with the NYPD on Oct. 1. They said Thursday that a necklace, bracelets and watches, some by Cartier, were reported missing.
They say the robbery occurred at the home in Manhattan's West Village sometime between June 6 and Aug. 28.
Police say the brownstone was under renovation and about 15 to 25 construction workers had access to the house during that time.
There have been no arrests and the jewelry has not been recovered. Police are investigating it as a grand larceny.
More Entertainment News
- Minnesota cities are tangled up in Dylan
- Latest chapter in series is (lug) nuts
- Microsoft touts Xbox One as all-in-1 entertainment
- Eminem's publisher sues Facebook over song usage
- Chris Harrison to host Miss America Pageant