Vote Young for recorder
I write in support of Whiteside County Recorder Dawn Young, who is seeking re-election. The recorder’s position requires specialized knowledge of the laws and rules of conveyancing, and Dawn’s experience is an invaluable asset that I want Whiteside County to retain.
Dawn and her staff have done a great job of modernizing and streamlining the office and its procedures. The service offered by our recorder’s office is outstanding, and I think we should keep it that way.
I will vote for Dawn Young for Whiteside County recorder and encourage other voters to do so.
More Letters to the Editor News
- Senator backs retired teachers
- Competition is part of life
- Picture worth a thousand words
- Children do better with mom and dad
- Ogle sheriff seeks public input on social network experiment