Free medical tests, information at fair
STERLING – A health, wellness and information fair will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday at the Whiteside County Senior Center, 1207 W. Ninth St.
Flu shots will be available for $25, or free with a Medicare card. Glucose and blood pressure screenings will be provided at no charge.
For rides to and from the center or for more information, call 815-625-7433 or 815-622-9230. Requests for rides should be made 24 hours in advance.
More Community News
- Support Groups, Clubs, and Services
- Dixon grad adds to his writing collection
- Dixon firefighters, police will compete for blood
- Local libraries given thousands
- New computer helps performers