Part-time public defender sought
OREGON – Public Defender John C. Redington recently was appointed an associate circuit judge, and Ogle County is looking for his replacement.
Attorneys can submit applications through Nov. 1 for the part-time position to Judges Michael T. Mallon or Robert T. Hanson, 106 S. Fifth St., Oregon, IL 61061.
The county has 1-year contracts with three part-time public defenders.
Copies of the public defender contracts are available at administrative assistant Tonya Hendryx’s office on the courthouse’s second floor, also at 106 S. Fifth St.
Call 815-732-1164 for more information.
More Local News
- Annabella's nails it: Morrison mom's popular salon a family endeavor
- Business notebook: Starlight's upgrading dance floor
- Summer school work ahead in Sterling
- Treasure seekers drawn to Street Faire debut
- Who’s liable for smelly problem in Rock Falls?