Family recovering after fire in rural Thomson
Lightning blamed for causing blaze
THOMSON – A Carroll County family plans to rebuild their house after a fire damaged much of it.
No one was hurt.
Shortly after 3 p.m. Sept. 17, lightning struck a propane gas line that led into their brick ranch-style house in rural Thomson, the family said. The fire started in the basement.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com