Family of eight loses everything in fire
FENTON – No one was injured, but a family of eight lost their home and everything in it in a fire Wednesday evening.
The family was eating supper around 6:30 p.m. when 9-year-old Wyatt discovered the fire in the laundry room, said Sandra Manon, his grandmother. She and her husband, Paul Manon, own the two-story house at 7592 Mellotts Road.
“We had a hero,” Sandra Manon said.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org