Hospital earns state recognition
DIXON – KSB Hospital received the Quality Excellence Achievement Award for rural, critical access Sept. 11 from the Illinois Hospital Association.
The facility was one of eight hospitals honored for innovative interventions, and one of two finalists. Visit http://www.ihatoday.org/uploadDocs/1/qualityawards2012.pdf for more information.
More Local News
- ‘From your garbage to your garden’
- Woman honored by state organization
- Workman's comp addressed at regional meeting
- Financial company moves up in rank
- Ogle County officer awarded