Smoke inhalation, burns blamed in garage fire death
OREGON – An Oregon man whose body was found in his burning garage died of smoke inhalation and thermal injury, the Ogle County coroner has ruled.
His manner of death, however, is undetermined, Coroner Lou Finch ruled.
Patrick C. Riley, 59, 605 Monroe St., was drunk when he died May 15, with a blood alcohol content of .119, Oregon Police Chief Darin DeHaan said Monday in a new release.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org