Rock Falls woman charged with selling crack, look-alike drug
STERLING – Bond was set Friday at $25,000 for a Rock Falls woman who is charged with selling crack cocaine and a look-alike cocaine substance to an informant three times this month.
Jessica A. Schultz, 27, is charged with two counts of delivery of a controlled substance within 1,000 feet of a park and delivery of a look-alike substance.
She has a preliminary hearing Thursday.
Police say Schultz sold the informant less than a gram of crack cocaine twice in June 1 and more than a gram of a look-alike cocaine substance on June 27.
More Local News
- Academy kicks off fundraising drive
- Prevailing wage called 'crock'
- Dateline Dixon: Sit down for this walk down memory lane
- Another prosecutor needed
- Lee state’s attorney: Critically injured woman may not survive