Rehire skilled workers; don’t seek new hires
I think it’s crazy to say [a local employer] lacks trained skilled workers [“Leave the jammies at home: Area job applicants lack the basics, business owners say,” Sauk Valley Media, June 21]. I know there were six others who had the same rotator cuff injury as I received repair for. [The factory] got rid of them, too.
I wish they would rehire their skilled employees instead of neglecting them over work injuries. They just hire new, untrained employees, neglect the skilled, and get rid of the ones overworked.
More Letters to the Editor News
- Grateful for community’s generosity
- People are driving force behind event
- Transparency reduces fraud, saves money
- Don’t disregard value of region’s prime farmland
- Kudos to those who put trees in city’s downtown